Based on Microsoft Excel® these simple user interfaces provide basic instrument handling and display raw data in an Excel® spread sheet. XFluor is included with every Sunrise™ reader.
The highlights are:
- Full instrument control via Excel® allowing the user to set measurement parameters, initiate a plate measurement and display data in Excel® spreadsheet
- The software is intuitive and menu driven from an additional item in the Excel® main menu bar
- The user can choose data to be displayed in a ‘matrix’ format according to the plate definition selected, or as a list in both horizontal or vertical orientations
- The reading parameters are saved along with the data, plus date and time stamp in the regular *.xls format
- No data reduction calculations means that the user sees just the raw data as collected by the instrument – data can then be further manipulated via the usual Excel® functions
appears to be your location. To view country specific information on the Tecan web site, please accept or change country below.