EVO Logic™ - Specifications
EVO Logic supports the following types of TECAN pipetting instruments
- Freedom EVO 100, 150, 200
The following hardware options are supported by EVO Logic V3.1
- Liquid handling arm with 4 channels, Air LiHa with 4 channels
- Liquid handling arm with 8 channels, Air LiHa with 8 channels
- Fast wash option
- Monitored pump option
- PosID 3
- Lower disposable tip eject option
- Standard tips
- Disposable tips (200, 1000 with without filter)
- Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate, 64 Bit
- A CPU that is suitable for running Windows 7, 64 Bit Professional or better (recommended minimum specification Pentium 4 or Athlon cpu running at 3 GHz; optimum dual core or multi processor system running at 2.33 GHz).
- RAM size should be suitable for running or Windows 7, 64 Bit Professional or better (recommended minimum size 1 GB).
- Virtual memory as required by the operating system.
- Hard disk with about 2 GB of unused space for the EVO Logic software, optional software components, scripts and log files.
- An SVGA monitor with 32,768 colors or more and a minimum resolution of 1024x768 pixels (optimum 1280x1024 or higher). To ensure correct display of the dialog boxes, we recommend you to configure your display settings in the Control Panel for Small Fonts.
- CD-ROM drive
- One USB port for the data interface to the pipetting instrument